Friday 7 August 2015

MY OWN PET RADIO (AKA BALL PARK MUSIC'S SAM CROMACK) DROP NEW SOLO SINGLE 'NO GREAT MYSTERY'


Following on from the announcement of forthcoming debut album, ‘Goodlum’, Ball Park Music’s frontman and songwriter, Sam Cromack, under his solo moniker My Own Pet Radio  delivers a video to accompany current single ‘No Great Mystery’. 

Cromack says of the song "I wrote this after watching a film about Allen Ginsberg and the Beat Generation. It got me thinking - this happens often - about how some artists construct such a mysterious narrative for themselves. Their life is jam-packed with love, loss, abuse, juicy drama and stubborn pigheadedness. I felt at a loss; my life is simple, but I enjoy that. I don't want to construct a fake narrative for myself. For me it's important to try and be real. So this song is about embracing the fact that there really is no great mystery with me, and I'm sorry. I am what I am. Thanks for coming!"

With an Australian tour also scheduled for late 2015, Cromack is thrilled to welcome to the world his beloved pet radio.

Watch ‘No Great Mystery’ below

‘No Great Mystery’ is available digitally now
‘Goodlum’ is released 25th September on CD/Digital on Stop Start thru Inertia


No comments:

Post a Comment